Don’t you just hate it when you find a bra you love and then the company stops making it! I have had this problem when Marie Jo stopped making the Avero soft cup that I had been wearing for years.. It was great under t-shirts, perfect for work and came in a variety of colours so was suitable for evenings too.
I have since moved the Marie Jo Ines multiway but it’s just not the same. So I was thrilled when Marie Jo introduced another style in the Avero. If you are an Avero wearer trying to keep up with the different styles is a job in itself.
This weekend I gave the Avero 0161118 a test run and this is what I found
- The bra is a preformed t-shirt bra but unlike the Ines it’s not multi-way, which means there are only 2 catches on the back rather than three.
- As it isn’t a multi-way it’s not quite as tight on the back so the fit is more consistent with other Marie Jo bras.
- The pretty daisy straps are all fabric rather than a combination of embroidery covered plastic so they are much more comfortable than the Ines.
- The shape given by the bra gives more lift but still provides enough coverage and security to you don’t feel you are exhibiting your assets.
- The caffe latte colour is great underwhite and is much closer to my English rose (pink and pasty) complexion than the cognac.
In summary I am very pleased with my new Avero but I am still waiting to see the new Jane in the nude colour Dune fits before I give my final decision if it’s the only t-shirt bra I’m going to wear.
Do you have a favourite go -to bra that is great for all occasions? If so what is it.